Sound Strategy was approached by the new owners of the Pacific Tribune to help bring back the 146 year old media brand. In addition to building the Tribune’s new website, we also assisted in designing the ad placement, getting the publication on social media, and getting them approved for publication on a number of other platforms such as Apple News, Facebook Instant Articles, and Google AMP.
The Pacific Tribune is a 146 year old media brand that has changed hands and been reinvented a number of times over the years.
- Build and launch new website.
- Design advertising placement.
- Application to Google AdSense and add ads to site.
- Launch the publication on major social media platforms.
- Apply for publication with Facebook Instant Articles, Apple News, and Google AMP.
- Build custom sign-in form for subscribers.
- Media Relations
- Google AdSense
- Facebook Instant Articles
- Apple News Publisher
- Google AMP